It's useful to understand how your neoStat/neoAir communicate with the neoHub and your neoApp.
1. The neoHub handles all of the communicate between your thermostats and our cloud server. It communicates with the mains powered neoStat via a mesh network on 2.4GHz, they do not use WiFi so your WiFi repeaters will not help.
2. The neoAir can join the mesh network but do not relay signals, so in a system made up of only neoAir you may require more neoPlug/Repeaters to extend the communication range.
3. The neoAir also communicate directly via 868MHz RF to the switching receiver.
In all systems, the neoHub is not required for your heating to operate - you can always use your thermostats on the wall to control your heating whilst you troubleshoot the issue.
If you are experiencing thermostats showing as OFFLINE in your app, it indicates that you have a signal issue between the thermostats and the neoHub.
Remember that not all sources of interference are visible such as in-wall insulation.
Check these items;
- Ensure your neoHub is not positioned close, especially behind, your WiFi Router.
- Determine if you have neoStat (mains powered) or neoAir (battery powered) and identify/remove any possible cause of interference between the neoHub and the thermostat showing as offline.
- Check that the thermostats are powered up. If they only have the power icon or the display is off completely, they will show up on the App as offline.
- If you have neoAir, try a different position - the desk stand allows easy re-positioning
- If you are unable to re-locate the thermostat or have wired neoStat then you need to consider using the neoPlug or Boost to extend the communication distance.
- If all of your thermostats are showing offline, it could be that your WiFi router is using a channel that is conflicting with the neoHub. In that case, please try to obtain your WiFi Channel from your router and email that to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. We can then check if that does conflict with your router. You can of course try to change the WiFi channel to see if that resolves the issue. See also All Devices Offline.
Ensure you email from your registered email address, we cannot help if you email from another email address.