Heatmiser Neo now supports Siri Shortcuts (iOS App 3.0.50 or above)
- Away Mode
- Cancel Away Mode
- Temp Hold
- Cancel Temp Hold
- Standby Mode
- Cancel Standby Mode
- Run Recipe
- Timer Boost On
- Timer Boost Off
To setup a Siri Shortcut
Open Siri Shortcuts on your iPhone/iPad and follow these steps.
- Press +
- Enter a name for the shortcut, this will be what you say to Siri when you want this to run
- Press ADD ACTION
- Select the tab Apps
- Find Heatmiser Neo
- Select a Heatmiser Neo Action
- Configure the action by selecting the location and the room and any other parameters needed for the action to run.
- You can add additional Heatmiser Neo actions or actions from other apps to the same Siri Shortcut
- Press x to close and Save
- Now try to run the action by saying Hey Siri followed by the name of the Siri Shortcut you just created.
Note: Siri Shortcuts can run automatically based on other triggers or events. Take a look at this article for more information https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-automate-siri-shortcuts-in-ios-13-and-ipados/