Please check the following;
1. Ensure your neoHub is connected to your main router and not a switch.
2. Turn off mobile data on your phone and ensure your phone is connected to your WiFi router
3. Check the neoHub LINK LED colour. RED = Internal network access = AMBER = Connected to Heatmiser Cloud. If the LED doesn't go AMBER, this indicates a block on your network in the connection to our Cloud servers.
Additonal Steps to try
1. Turn off your broadband router and neoHub for 3-4 minutes
2. Turn on your broadband router and allow time to boot up fully.
3. Turn on your neoHub and wait for the LINK LED to turn AMBER.
4. Ensure your mobile phone is connected to the WiFi router.
5. Begin the pairing process.