You can upgrade to Neo by upgrading your 12v thermostats to neoStat 12v
The wiring centre would remain and the existing cabling and any floor sensors can be used with the new thermostats.
Things to note:
- On the 12v system, we had a combined thermostat and timer for the heating/hot water. Neo no longer offers this function so you would require 2 neoStat 12v (1 in thermostat mode and 1 in timer) to offer the control of your heating and hot water.
- The TouchPad is not compatible with the Neo System. If you require a central controller in your home, we recommend the neoUltra available here. The neoUltra requires 230v power and so cannot be installed in the place of your TouchPad
- The Netmonitor would be replaced with the neoHub
How you benefit?
- Your Neo system can work on your iPhone, Android and Windows 10 device
- Your neoHub receives automatic updates and distributes automatically to the connected devices.
- Neo works with HomeKit, IFTTT, Alexa and Google Home
If you have systems branded JG, Nu-Heat or Wavin you can upgrade too.