There are two types of Profiles.
Heating Profiles are used for thermostats
Timer Profiles are for hot water or towel rail type zones.
Benefit of using a Stored profile: Stored Profiles are held in the neoHub and are transferred to the neoStat when applied. A Stored Profile can be applied to multiple zones in your home, dramatically simplifying the programming of your system.
To create a stored profile,
- Press Profile
- Select Heating Profile
- Enter a Title
- At the top of the screen, tap the day to program
5/2 Day mode - you will see Weekday grouped together
7 Day mode - you will see every day different
24 hour mode - you will see every day grouped
- Now tap the level, you will see either 4 or 6 depending on what you have setup the system to use
- Select the Time and Temperature for this level
- If you don't want to use a level, tap the DELETE button
- Press Next
- Your profile is now stored, ready for use later. Alternatively, you can apply this profile to multiple zones at this point.
- Press Done
08.00 - 20
17.00 - 21
22.00 - 16
In this example, Neo will maintain 20c from 8-9am From 9-5pm Neo will maintain 16. From 5pm-10pm 21c. Overnight from 10pm - 8am your system will maintain 16c
Important note: Changing your Program Mode, Temperature Format, Heating Levels settings will result in your stored profiles being deleted.