To enable enhanced history on your neoHub Gen 2.
1. Ensure your app is running the latest version
iOS = 3.0.35 Android = 5.1.5
(Please note, Enhanced History is not supported on our Windows app)
2. In your Neo app, navigate to Settings/Enhanced History and Turn toggle this to ON.
Please note, if you do not see the Enhanced History menu in your app it means your neoHub is running an older firmware. Please wait a few days for your neoHub to receive the update or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the team to force the update to your hub. Remember, this function is only available on the neoHub Gen 2.
Once enabled, your app will provide the following information for each thermostat for the last 4 weeks.
1. The set temperature, indicated by the dotted line.
2. When the heating is preheating (warming your home ready for the start of your heating program) Shown in green.
3. When the heating is on, shown in red.
You can select a particular day by using the calendar button or you can press the -1 day +1 day to quickly jump back a few days.
The hours run is shown for each day, per zone for the same period.