Your Slimline Thermostat can operate in the following modes;
00 = Non Programmable - Simply set a temperature and this is maintained at all times.
01 = 5/2 Day - This means the weekdays have the same setting whereas the weekend is different.
02 = 7 Day - This means every day has different settings.
To change, follow these steps
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the thermostat
- Press and hold the Clock key until the display appears
- Use the Clock key to cycle through the features (small number) until you see 12
- Set this number to the desired setting above
- Press A to accept and Store
- Press Power button to turn back on the thermostat.