Pairing Slimline RF or Slimline RF V2 to a UH8-RF V2
Firstly, it is worth checking if this is a Slimline RF V1 or V2
- Press and hold the power button until the display icons go out and you are left with the power icon.
- Press and hold clock button until you see 00 (large number) and 01 (small number).
- Keep tapping the clock button, if the number goes up to 17 before looping round, you have the correct thermostat. * **
- Tap the clock button until you see 00 (large number) and 06 (small number)
- Press the up arrow to make the large number 01.
- Tap the clock button and the small number will move to 07.
- Using the up and down keys, set a number, I would suggest using the same zone number that you will later use to connect to the UH8-RF V2.
- Tap the A button, the screen will then go blank.
- Go to the UH8-RF V2
- Select the zone that you wish to pair and press and hold that button for 5 seconds, it will start to flash slowly.
- Then on the thermostat, press and hold the A button for 5 seconds, you will see a flashing number. If it does 4 quick flashes and goes out, it means that the button has been pressed too long and the zone has been reset.
- The zone light should go out on the UH8-RF V2
- Tap the power button to turn the unit back on again.
- If there is a picture of a snowflake or a house with a snowflake in it, tap the power button on the left again to remove it.
- Use the up arrow to set a temperature, then press A to confirm.
- You should see a flame icon.
- After around 20 seconds, you should see the zone light red, the unit should then be paired.
* If the small number goes up to 16, then it is a PRW-W which not compatible with the UH8-RF V2.
**If the small number goes to 10, it is a Slimline RF V3 which uses a different way of pairing, please have a look at the Slimline RF V3 manual.