On The NeoAir thermostat
- Use the left/right keys so the box is over the power icon on the left.
- Press and hold tick until you see SETUP and CLOCK.
- Press Tick.
- Press The down arrow to go to P1 and press Tick.
- A countdown will start from 99 to 00.
On the UH8-RF V2 wiring centre
- While the thermostat is counting down.
- Press and hold the first zone that you wish to pair for 5 seconds and release your finger.
- The light will flash slowly, after a few seconds it will go out.
- Repeat the process for other zones that you wish to pair.
- If the countdown runs out on the thermostat, just restart it again.
When you have finished, press tick on the thermostat, then turn the heating up on the thermostat so you get the flame. The process usually takes around 20 seconds and once the the backlight goes out on the thermostat, the zones should go red on the UH8-RF V2.
If the zone lights went off however when turning up the heat, the wiring centre did not respond, try the following on the thermostat.
- Use the left and right keys to go to the power icon on the thermostat
- Press and hold tick until you see SETUP
- Press tick
- Press the down arrow to go to P2 and press Tick
The large number must always be 00, press tick, the small number must be 01, press tick, the last 2 letters should be RA. Press tick. Once this is corrected, turn the heating up again. Wiring centre should respond.