Ensure you are using a set of standard alkaline batteries and not Duracell. Once installed, tap the power button to power up the Slimline-RF
Articles in this section
- Where can I download a manual for my Heatmiser Thermostat?
- Which Thermostat do I have?
- Smart Stat will not open on Android
- How to Set a Touch V2 or a Touch-e V2 to be manual (non programmable) controller
- Information About Fitting Floor Probes
- E3 or E0 error on my thermostat
- Can you wire an external probe to a neoAir V3?
- My Floor Continues to warm after the heating as been turned off
- How can I unlock my thermostat?
- Can i extend the cable for the Heatmiser remote sensors?