To pair a contact sensor to the neoHub Gen 2, follow these steps.
- Press Home
- Press the + button (top right)
- Press Add Accessory
- Select Door / Window Contact
- Enter the title for the sensor
- Press Next
- When the sensor is found, select the zones you would like to link to this sensor.
No Pairing Menu?
- If you are using the Heatmiser Neo App and don't see the Door Window Contact menu, it means your neoHub doesn't support the RF Wireless Sensors.
- We recommend upgrading your neoHub to the Generation 2 model available here.
Other Brand Customers
If you are using another Neo under a different brand, it may be that your neoHub doesn't support the wireless sensors or your supplier has selected not to support the Neo Wireless Sensors in the app.
- First check to see if your Hub has 2nd Generation on the rear.
- If it does, we recommend installing the Heatmiser Neo app to gain access to the wireless sensor function.
- If not, then your neoHub does not support the wireless sensors. We recommend upgrading your neoHub here and installing the Neo app on your device.
Contact Sensor Doesn't pair
- If your neoHub doesnt detect your wireless sensor, please reset the sensor by holding down the button on the contact sensor until you see the LED flash 3 times.
- Ensure the LED isn't flashing on the neoHub
- Re-pair using the steps above