On the neoAir
• Use the Left arrow key to highlight on the menu
• Press and hold for 3 seconds
• SETUP is now highlighted, press once to access the setup menu
• The display will show the number 01 in the top right hand corner.
• Press the Down arrow key once, P1 is displayed in the top right corner
• Press TICK once
• The display will start counting down from 99, pairing mode is now active on the neoAir
On the UH8-RF V2:
• Press and hold the pairing button on the desired channel until the output indicator LED
flashes. Pairing mode is now active on the UH8-RF V2.
• Once the UH8-R F V2 detects the pairing signal from the neoAir, the output light will turn on.
If the thermostat appears to be paired, however when calling for heating, the UH8-RF V2 does not react.
Press the right arrow until you the box is over SETUP
Press the down arrow to go to P2
Set it to 00 (large number) 01 (small number) RA for the two letters, pressing tick between each selection, followed by tick. Then try turning the heating up again. Note that it takes around 20 seconds after the thermostats calls for heat before the receiver responds.
The aerial on the UH8-RF should always point upwards overwise it will weaken the signal. If you are unable to do this with the smaller aerial, use the aerial with the longer cable.