Should you suspect your product isn't working as it should, first contact our support team so they can try and troubleshoot. Often issues can be resolved over the phone when an incorrect setting has been programmed. You can reach them by calling +44 1254 669090 and selecting option 2 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If the troubleshooting doesn't work, then how we process your return depends on where you purchased the product. All Heatmiser products come with a 2 year return to base warranty.
Return to base means the product needs to be returned to us for inspection and then repaired/replaced accordingly.
Bought from Heatmiser directly?
- Our support agent will give you a case reference and a link to download the returns form.
- Once completed you need to return to us for us to check the warranty status
- We will then issue a returns number
- Once we have your item, it will then be repaired or replaced and returned to you.
Bought from a reseller?
- Your warranty lies with the reseller.
- You should contact your reseller and provide them the Heatmiser Case Reference that the support agent gave to you.
- Your reseller will handle the return for you within their Terms and Conditions.