There are two types of Profiles. Heating Profile and Timer Profile. Heating Profiles are used for thermostats and Timer Profiles are for hot water or towel rail type zones.
- Profiles are stored in the neoHub and are transferred to the neoStat when applied. This means your heating is never dependant on the neoHub and will continue to operate should the hub or internet fail.
- Changing your Program Mode, Temperature Format, Heating Levels settings will result in your stored profiles being deleted.
To create a profile,
- Press Profile
- Select Timer Profile
- Enter a Title
- At the top of the screen, tap the day to program
5/2 Day mode - you will see Weekday grouped together
7 Day mode - you will see every day different
24 hour mode - you will see every day grouped
- Now tap the level, you will see either 4 or 6 depending on what you have setup the system to use
- Set the On Time for this level
- Set the Off Timer for this level
- If you don't want to use a level, tap the DELETE button
- Press Next
- Your profile is now stored, ready for use later. Alternatively, you can apply this profile to multiple zones at this point.
- Press Done