This means the output is a switch, we haven't put a voltage on this switch so you can use any voltage you wish up to 230v AC
Articles in this section
- What cables do I need to connect my thermostats?
- What does Ls and Lr mean?
- How do I wire a manifold valve to my UH4
- The output is volt free what does this mean?
- Can the UH8 work with 2 port valves and provide a volt free boiler enable switch?
- Can I use a Heatmiser neoStat to control the hot water tank or must I use a neoStat HW with the Heatmiser UH4?
- How to use a UH8 and UH4 to control a 10 port manifold?
- I have a UH4/UH8 and I have more than 4 actuators on one zone, what can I do?
- Does the neoHub boost the signals between thermostats and wiring centre ?
- How many actuators can I connect to a zone?