The neoStat can be used to control a 2 port valve for the hot-water, if this is a three port then you must use a neoStat-HW. You can re-programme a neoStat to do on/off switching for a hot water system.
Articles in this section
- What cables do I need to connect my thermostats?
- What does Ls and Lr mean?
- How do I wire a manifold valve to my UH4
- The output is volt free what does this mean?
- Can the UH8 work with 2 port valves and provide a volt free boiler enable switch?
- Can I use a Heatmiser neoStat to control the hot water tank or must I use a neoStat HW with the Heatmiser UH4?
- How to use a UH8 and UH4 to control a 10 port manifold?
- I have a UH4/UH8 and I have more than 4 actuators on one zone, what can I do?
- Does the neoHub boost the signals between thermostats and wiring centre ?
- How many actuators can I connect to a zone?