No, the back light cannot be set to stay on. The light will turn off automatically after 30 seconds from the last key press.
Articles in this section
- What remote sensors are compatible with the neoStat?
- Are there programming videos for the neoStat
- How do Comfort Levels work ?
- Switching the neoStat to Timer mode
- Switching the neoStat to Thermostat mode
- Setting up the Remote Sensor
- How long do the batteries last in the neoAir
- How do I program the comfort levels on the neoStat?
- How do I override the Timer (neoStat Timer mode)
- How do I program the Switching Times on the neoStat (Timer mode)