Yes. You can enter a PIN code that must be entered on the neoStat before any change can be made.
Articles in this section
- What does the sensor icon mean on my neoStat?
- Can I use a neoAir v1 and neoAir v2 on the same system?
- Can you connect a hot water tank directly to the neoStat. What relay might be needed
- I have a 12v wired Heatmiser Network System (UH1) Can I upgrade to Neo?
- Setting up the neoAir with the RF Switch
- 10 Neo System Tips
- Do WiFi repeaters help my Neo System?
- How can I boost the signal on my Neo System?
- What history does the Neo System record?
- Does Neo support multiple homes ?