You would use the neoStat-e that is supplied with a 3M remote floor sensor and is capable of switching up to 16A
Articles in this section
- 10 Neo System Tips
- Setting up your Neo System
- How can I boost the signal on my Neo System?
- What happens if my internet or neoHub is not working?
- Can you connect a hot water tank directly to the neoStat. What relay might be needed
- I have a 12v wired Heatmiser Network System (UH1) Can I upgrade to Neo?
- I am trying to re-pair my neoStat to the neoHub but it won't pair
- My neoHub is going offline when connected to my 4G Router
- Setting up the neoAir with the RF Switch
- Do WiFi repeaters help my Neo System?