You would use the neoStat-e that is supplied with a 3M remote floor sensor and is capable of switching up to 16A
Articles in this section
- My neoStat does not have EDIT or HOLIDAY on the screen
- Why is my flame icon flashing?
- I have a neoPlug but no neoHub, how do I install?
- What does the sensor icon mean on my neoStat?
- Can I use a neoAir V1, V2, V2m and V3 work on the same system?
- Can you connect a hot water tank directly to the neoStat. What relay might be needed
- I have a 12v wired Heatmiser Network System (UH1) Can I upgrade to Neo?
- Setting up the neoAir with the RF Switch
- 10 Neo System Tips
- Do WiFi repeaters help my Neo System?