Whilst all communication for HomeKit is sent on your local network, the neoHub needs to be connected to the Heatmiser Cloud to remain operational.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my neoHub supports HomeKit
- I am unable to pair my neoHub to HomeKit
- Does the neoHub need to be connected to the Heatmiser Cloud for HomeKit to work?
- I have Neo installed in more than one home, can HomeKit support that?
- Do I need an Apple TV, HomePod or iPad for HomeKit to work?
- How does HomeKit communicate with the Neo Devices
- Why do I see a Temperature and Switch for each neoStat
- How do I setup HomeKit
- Does HomeKit work on Android or Windows?
- What does HomeKit allow me to do?