All of your thermostat settings are stored in flash memory. This means that you will not lose the programmed settings in the event of a power failure.
Articles in this section
- Where can I download a manual for my Heatmiser Thermostat?
- Which Thermostat do I have?
- How can I unlock my thermostat?
- Can i extend the cable for the Heatmiser remote sensors?
- LCD is permanently blue/white on the Slimline-RF after changing the batteries.
- Enabling Frost Protect Mode
- Optimum Start Explained
- Why does my heating come on when I don't expect it?
- How do fix the flush mount thermostat to the wall?
- If my power goes off, does my thermostat lose the settings?