All of your thermostat settings are stored in flash memory. This means that you will not lose the programmed settings in the event of a power failure.
Articles in this section
- Enabling Frost Protect Mode
- Optimum Start Explained
- Why does my heating come on when I don't expect it?
- How do fix the flush mount thermostat to the wall?
- If my power goes off, does my thermostat lose the settings?
- Do Heatmiser have a battery powered WiFi Thermostat
- What's the specification of the Heatmiser Remote Sensors?
- Can I use the RF Switch 16A for electric floor heating?
- Can I use the existing floor sensor ?
- Which Thermostat do I have?