Neo has an Away mode. This mode turns all your heating and hot water off whilst allowing your neoPlug's to operate normally.
Articles in this section
- I have a neoPlug but no neoHub, how do I install?
- What does the sensor icon mean on my neoStat?
- Can I use a neoAir V1, V2, V2m and V3 work on the same system?
- Can you connect a hot water tank directly to the neoStat. What relay might be needed
- I have a 12v wired Heatmiser Network System (UH1) Can I upgrade to Neo?
- Setting up the neoAir with the RF Switch
- 10 Neo System Tips
- Do WiFi repeaters help my Neo System?
- How can I boost the signal on my Neo System?
- What history does the Neo System record?