There are two types of Profiles. Heating Profile and Timer Profile. Heating Profiles are used for thermostats and Timer Profiles are for hot water or towel rail type zones.
- Profiles are stored in the neoHub and are transferred to the neoStat when applied. This means your heating is never dependant on the neoHub and will continue to operate should the hub or internet fail.
- Changing your Program Mode, Temperature Format, Heating Levels settings will result in your stored profiles being deleted.
To create a profile,
- Press Profile
- Select Heating Profile
- Enter a Title
- At the top of the screen, tap the day to program
5/2 Day mode - you will see Weekday grouped together
7 Day mode - you will see every day different
24 hour mode - you will see every day grouped
- Now tap the level, you will see either 4 or 6 depending on what you have setup the system to use
- Select the Time and Temperature for this level
- If you don't want to use a level, tap the DELETE button
- Press Next
- Your profile is now stored, ready for use later. Alternatively, you can apply this profile to multiple zones at this point.
- Press Done
08.00 - 20
17.00 - 21
22.00 - 16
In this example, Neo will maintain 20c from 8-9am From 9-5pm Neo will maintain 16. From 5pm-10pm 21c. Overnight from 10pm - 8am your system will maintain 16c