If you see 'E3' as an error code, it means that there is a fault with one of the sensors on a thermostat. It would need to be either repair or replaced if it is out of warranty.
Articles in this section
- Where can I download a manual for my Heatmiser Thermostat?
- Which Thermostat do I have?
- Information About Fitting Floor Probes
- E3 error on my thermostat
- Can you wire an external probe to a neoAir V3?
- My Floor Continues to warm after the heating as been turned off
- How can I unlock my thermostat?
- Can i extend the cable for the Heatmiser remote sensors?
- LCD is permanently blue/white on the Slimline-RF after changing the batteries.
- Enabling Frost Protect Mode