Make sure you have a UH8-RF wiring centre, it looks like this.
On Each of the thermostats
- Using the left and right buttons, make sure that the box is over the power icon on the left.
- Press and hold tick until you see ‘SETUP’.
- Press Tick, you will see 01 in the top right hand of the screen.
- Press the down arrow twice until you see ‘P2’ in the top right corner.
- Press Tick.
- Make a note of the large number, the small number and the two letters, you are going to need these later.
- Press tick until you get back to the main screen.
- Press and hold tick again until you see ‘SETUP’.
- Press and hold tick with your finger while the box is over ‘SETUP’ for 10 seconds
- All icons should appear and you should see a number in the bottom left hand side.*
- Using the left and right keys select the following:
- 1 Heating
- 3 Heating and Time Clock (for example Hot water)
- Press tick
- Take the battery case out and then back in to reboot the thermostat.
- Again, press and hold tick until you see ‘SETUP’.
- Press Tick and again you will see 01 in the top right corner.
- Press Tick.
- Put in the same P2 settings that you made a note of earlier, pressing tick each time.
* If you saw 01 in the top right corner instead of the number in the bottom left corner
Press up once, press Tick when you see 02 in the top corner, then try again.